Qualium supports French mid-cap companies in all sectors of activity
- Companies that are leaders in their sector;
- Seasoned, high quality management;
- Growing sector offering real development prospects;
- Prospects for acceleration where appropriate through industry consolidation or internationalization.
Our added value
- A clear investment strategy based on listening to managers who are passionate about their projects and a professional investment process based on a detailed analysis of the sectors and performance of the companies in which we invest;
- An active and long-term commitment – depending on the company’s development cycle – to support entrepreneurs to ensure the sustainability and accelerated growth of companies;
- Proven expertise in tailor-made solutions, buy-and-build strategies, international development and/or new business expertise, as well as support for innovation;
- Adhering to a common strategic vision with managers and teams and implementing a relationship of trust with the entrepreneurs, which is essential for the success of the projects.
IT services provider
NRBC (Nuclear, Radiological, Biological, Chemical) threat detection
B2B Language Service Provider (LSP)
Credit Protection Insurance (CPI) broker
emlyon business school
European business school
Digital network of real estate-consultants
Corporate real estate advisory firm fully dedicated to tenants
Broker in non-standard vehicle insurance
Electric heating systems for spectific and critical industrial applications
Animal artificial reproduction biotechnologies
Wood heating stoves
Anti-fire meta-aramid fibers
Since its inception, Qualium has invested in 70 companies, across all sectors of activity.
Our track-record of successfully supporting companies reflects the diversity of sectors, investment contexts (minority/majority, stage of companies’development) and accelerated growth strategies.
A few examples:
Luxury decorative handicrafts
Equipment for restaurants and food shops
Testing, inspection and certification
Electronic passive components