Qualium supports French mid-cap companies in all sectors of activity
- Companies that are leaders in their sector;
- Seasoned, high quality management;
- Growing sector offering real development prospects;
- Prospects for acceleration where appropriate through industry consolidation or internationalization.
Our added value
- A clear investment strategy based on listening to managers who are passionate about their projects and a professional investment process based on a detailed analysis of the sectors and performance of the companies in which we invest;
- An active and long-term commitment – depending on the company’s development cycle – to support entrepreneurs to ensure the sustainability and accelerated growth of companies;
- Proven expertise in tailor-made solutions, buy-and-build strategies, international development and/or new business expertise, as well as support for innovation;
- Adhering to a common strategic vision with managers and teams and implementing a relationship of trust with the entrepreneurs, which is essential for the success of the projects.
Purification solutions by chromatography
Financial customer relations
IT services provider
NRBC (Nuclear, Radiological, Biological, Chemical) threat detection
B2B Language Service Provider
Credit Protection Insurance broker
Digital network of real estate-consultants
Corporate real estate advisory firm fully dedicated to tenants
Broker in non-standard vehicle insurance
Animal artificial reproduction biotechnologies
Wood heating stoves
Anti-fire meta-aramid fibers
Leading European and sovereign provider of mass data processing solutions
Valorization of massive and heterogeneous data
Founded in 2019, ChapsVision is a specialist in sovereign data processing. The Group enables businesses and public authorities to succeed in their digital transformation and creates value through a software suite built around its system for leveraging massive, heterogeneous data.
With significant investment in R&D for massive data processing and a strategic focus on acquisitions (17 acquisitions since its creation) and international expansion, ChapsVision has rapidly built up a coherent group comprising two branches addressing sectors with a large data footprint: one dedicated to Customer Engagement solutions (CRM, marketing automation, points of sale digitalization, e-commerce as well as economic and strategic intelligence), the other to Cyber-Intelligence solutions (security and threat detection, OSINT).
ChapsVision has a large portfolio of B2B customers and enjoys long-standing and privileged relationships with French government agencies.
Based in Suresnes, ChapsVision currently employs nearly 600 people.
“The major financing led by Qualium positions ChapsVision as a leading European and sovereign provider of mass data processing solutions and give us the resources to intensify our dynamic growth strategy.”